This page brings together resources for coaches.
- UPDATED Regional Policy on Attendance at Coaching Clinics (August 2009)
- Lots of resources for coaches.
- Weekly open practices for players U10 and above - Information to be posted soon
- How We Make Up Teams and Deal With Requests: A guide for coaches and parents on our policies and guidelines for creating teams at various age groups. In short: We take requests (although we do not guarantee honoring them) until players reach U10. In U10 and above - no requests at all will be considered except for age-appropriate siblings and children in living the same household to play together or to play separately. Let's be clear: Once a player reaches in U10, no, as in zero, requests will be considered. In U10 and above, teams are mostly made up through a blind draft, i.e., the division directors and/or coaches make up the teams and the coaches then pick their teams at random. Please see the requests page for more detail.
- How Long Are the
Games? The length of a game depends on the division.
Game Length Substitutions U19 90 minutes 8ths unless the coaches agree to quarters or free substitution in compliance with strict Area guidelines U16 80 minutes 8ths unless the coaches agree to quarters U14 70 minutes Quarters U12 60 minutes Quarters U10 50 minutes Quarters U8 40 minutes Free substitution U6 30 minutes Free substitution U5 20 minutes Free substitution
- We have a page to give parents and coaches information on Rainouts and Field Closures.
- Words of Wisdom: Every so often, we come across some really good advice for coaches. When we do, we will post it.
- Volunteer as a Coach
- Regional Policy on Fundraising for All Star and Tournament teams