Referee Self Scheduling
Create New User Account
1. To get a user name and password, visit our regions website at www.ayso76.org and click on the Registered Users link in the top right hand corner of the page. Or go directly to this link https://www.ayso76.net, Once you see the main login page, click on "Register as New User"
2. Follow the instructions on the "On-Line Registration Page". If you are simply creating a new account in order to be a referee and are not registering children to play in our region, please read item #5 on this page. It will instruct you to go through this process but ignore anything related to children. Enter your email address and click "Proceed to Registration".
3. Enter the information required and select "Create Parent Record". At this point, you are done. You do not need to follow any other steps related to adding familly members to your profile.
3. Now that you have your password and username, return to the main login screen at https://www.ayso76.net by following the link on the screen or by clicking on the Registered User link on the regions website. Login to the website by entering your email address and password. Your email address will always be your username.
4. Once logged in, click on the "Activate Referee Functions" link in the top navigation bar under the heading "REFEREES". (If you already see the Self-Schedule and Allocate Points links, you are already activated and you can skip to step 5)
5. On the Referee Volunteer Information page, check the box that says "I would like to volunteer as a referee for AYSO" and then press "Update Volunteer Info". This is CRITICAL as you will not appear in the referee mailing list and you will not have the ability to schedule referee assignments unless you are in the system as a referee volunteer.
You should now see a screen with some optional information to enter. For example, if you are an upper division referee and want to sign up for U16 and U19 games, check that box. The rest of the information is purely descriptive and you can always come back to this screen at anytime to update the information by selecting "My Referee Record" under the REFEREE tab once you have completed the referee activation process.
6. Press the "Update Volunteer Info" button one more time to complete the activation. At this point, the Activate Referee Functions link should be replaced with the following options, My Referee Record, Self-Schedule, Allocate Points, and Cup Signup (if they were not there already).
Your account is now active. You will not need to repeat these steps again. Simply follow the directions to sign up for games.