If you register a player and then decide for any reason that the player will not play in our region, please notify us as soon as possible. Refunds will be issued according to the following guidelines:
|PLAYER WITHDRAWAL NOTIFIED TO REGISTRAR||REFUND|
|On or before July 31||FULL REFUND (except for non-refundable $17.50 fee paid to AYSO National)|
|After July 31 in situations described below||FULL REFUND (except for non-refundable $17.50 fee paid to AYSO National)|
|August 1 - September 30 if situation not described below||50% REFUND 1|
|After September 30 if situation not described below||NO REFUNDS 2|
1. 50% refunds are contingent upon return of uniforms either unused, or clean and in good condition.
2. Except when we are unable to place a player on a team, or at the discretion of the Regional Commissioner or Registrar.
We will issue full refunds (less $17.50) after July 31 only in the following situations:
- The family moves away from Beverly Hills and the adjacent communities, such that it would be unreasonable to expect the player to continue to participate in Region 76.
- The player is in our 5U or 6Udivision but does not participate in any practice or game.
We will issue full refunds after July 31 only in these situations:
- We are unable to place the player on a team (this exception will not apply once we have assigned a player to a team).
- The player is unable to participate because of an injury or illness that arose after July 31.
Only the Regional Commissioner or Regional Registrar may make an exception to these rules.
Please e-mail any refund request to the Registrar. Your request must include your name, the player's name, and the player's date of birth. Refunds will be issued by refund or credit to the credit card used for payment. Refunds will be issued by check (to the original submitter of the registration) only if the cardholder no longer has this card or a refund or credit to a card is not possible for some other reason
Please note that requests received after July 31 may not be processed immediately. Only two people handle registration, and they are overwhelmed with work in the second part of the summer. Thanks for your patience.