We Keep Our Eye on the
We're Region 76 of the American Youth Soccer Organization. We were chartered in 1975 and we have been designated as a platinum region by AYSO's National Board of Directors. We provide a fun recreational youth soccer program to the children of City of Beverly Hills, California and the surrounding communities. In AYSO, Everyone Plays! We emphasize balanced teams, fair play, good sportsmanship, positive coaching and player development. Everyone in AYSO Region 76, every board member, coach, referee and team administrator, is a volunteer. Join us!
CURRENT REGION MESSAGES:
- 2016 schedules are published for U5 through U14. VIP schedule will be published later. Upper Division schedules are done by Area 1-P and are not yet available. We also don't schedule Extra games
- Registration is now open for our "Kick It in the Spring" program. Session 1 begins on January 7th. Details here.
- At the end of the season, please participate in our uniforms collection program. Details here.
- Many of your questions about our program are answered on our Program Pages and especially our page of FAQs. Please read these before you contact us.
- Sportsmanship Cup: The 20th edition of the Cup is taking place on December 17 and 18, 2016. Information on the 2016 Cup, including a link to online registration, is now posted. Click the link to see the 2015 Sportsmanship Awards.
- AYSO Very Important Players (VIP) Program for players with disabilities. Follow the link for more information. To register a player for this program follow our standard registration process and select VIP Program when you get to the player information section.
- Our rainout page gives details of field conditions and closures.
Need to print your child's medical release form? Click here for instructions.
AYSO is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to AYSO, including to Region 76, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to AYSO to support our programs, including scholarships for players whose families need some financial help, visit our donations page. Our taxpayer identification number is 95-6205398. Note that registration fees and other payments for players are NOT tax-deductible.
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors? Contact Alex Grossman
Information from the Webmaster
Our site design was created by Camille Lee of Cornell University and our web developer is Sam Knowlton of inLeague. Email services and technology consulting are provided by AJ Willmer of AJDJ Systems.