We Keep Our Eye on the
We're Region 76 of the American Youth Soccer Organization. We were chartered in 1975 and we have been designated as a platinum region by AYSO's National Board of Directors. We provide a fun recreational youth soccer program to the children of City of Beverly Hills, California and the surrounding communities. In AYSO, Everyone Plays! We emphasize balanced teams, fair play, good sportsmanship, positive coaching and player development. Everyone in AYSO Region 76, every board member, coach, referee and team administrator, is a volunteer. Join us!
CURRENT REGION MESSAGES:
- "Kick It in the Spring" Session 2 begins April 22. Registration is still open in some divisions. Details here.
- Registration for Fall 2017 begins April 1 with a one-week Early Bird Special.
- See our page of Frequently Asked Questions about registration changes for 2017
- Many of your questions about our program are answered on our Program Pages and especially our page of FAQs. Please read these before you contact us.
- Sportsmanship Cup: The 20th edition of the Cup took place on December 17 and 18, 2016. A list of Sportsmanship awards is on the Cup page.
- Our rainout page gives details of field conditions and closures.
- AYSO Very Important Players (VIP) Program for players with disabilities. Follow the link for more information. To register a player for this program follow our standard registration process and select VIP Program when you get to the player information section.
Need to print your child's medical release form? Click here for instructions.
AYSO is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to AYSO, including to Region 76, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to AYSO to support our programs, including scholarships for players whose families need some financial help, visit our donations page. Our taxpayer identification number is 95-6205398. Note that registration fees and other payments for players are NOT tax-deductible.
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors? Contact Alex Grossman
Information from the Webmaster
Our site design was created by Camille Lee of Cornell University and our web developer is Sam Knowlton of inLeague. Email services and technology consulting are provided by AJ Willmer of AJDJ Systems.