We Keep Our Eye on the
We're Region 76 of the American Youth Soccer Organization. We were chartered in 1975 and we have been designated as a platinum region by AYSO's national board of Directors. We provide a fun recreational youth soccer program to the children of City of Beverly Hills, California and the surrounding communities. In AYSO, Everyone Plays! We emphasize balanced teams, fair play, good sportsmanship, positive coaching and player development. Everyone in AYSO Region 76, every board member, coach, referee and team administrator, is a volunteer. Join us!
CURRENT REGION MESSAGES:
- Regional Commissioner Election: Our Regional Board of Directors will hold an election for the position of Regional Commissioner for a three-year term beginning March 1, 2015. The election will take place at our November board meeting, which will take place on Tuesday November 4 or 11. Any Region 76 volunteer registered in eAYSO may seek election. For more detail, please visit our Regional Commissioner Election page.
- Registration for the Fall 2014 season is now open, except for the upper divisions (Under 16 and Under 19), which closed on September 30. All registrations are online only. Registration for the lower divisions (U5 through U14) closes on October 31.
- Watch The Start of Something Special.
- AYSO Very Important Players (VIP) Program for players with disabilities. Follow the link for more information. To register a player for this program follow our standard registration process and select VIP Program when you get to the player information section.
- Under 4s Pre-Soccer Program. Download the flyer
- Our Monday Open Practice (MOP) Program has begun. Come out and join the fun!
Our schedule of games for the lower divisions (VIP and U5 - U14) is now published. Upper division schedules will be published in the middle of the week of September 3. We do not schedule the Extra program - this is handled by the Extra program administrators.
Need to print your child's medical release form? Click here for instructions.
- Our rainout page gives details of field conditions and closures.
AYSO is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to AYSO, including to Region 76, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to AYSO to support our programs, including scholarships for players whose families need some financial help, visit our donations page. Our taxpayer identification number is 95-6205398. Note that registration fees and other payments for players are NOT tax-deductible.
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors - contact Mike Karon
Information from the Webmaster
Our site design was created by Camille Lee of Cornell University and our web developer is Sam Knowlton of inLeague. Email services and technology consulting are provided by AJ Willmer of AJDJ Systems.