We Keep Our Eye on the
We're Region 76 of the American Youth Soccer Organization. We were chartered in 1975 and we have been designated as a platinum region by AYSO's National Board of Directors. We provide a fun recreational youth soccer program to the children of City of Beverly Hills, California and the surrounding communities. In AYSO, Everyone Plays! We emphasize balanced teams, fair play, good sportsmanship, positive coaching and player development. Everyone in AYSO Region 76, every board member, coach, referee and team administrator, is a volunteer. Join us!
CURRENT REGION MESSAGES:
- AYSO Region 76 - Regional Commissioner Election
We are pleased to announce that on July 5, 2016, Alex Grossman was elected as our new Regional Commissioner. Mike Karon will continue to serve as commissioner until Alex' appointment has been formally approved by the AYSO National Board of Directors.
- Registration for Fall 2016 is continuing. Many of your questions about the season are answered on our Program Pages and especially our page of FAQs. Please read these before you contact us.
- Sportsmanship Cup: The 20th edition of the Cup is tentatively planned for December 17 and 18, 2016. Information on the 2016 Cup will be posted later this year. Click the link to see the 2015 Sportsmanship Awards.
- AYSO Very Important Players (VIP) Program for players with disabilities. Follow the link for more information. To register a player for this program follow our standard registration process and select VIP Program when you get to the player information section.
- Our schedule of games for the lower divisions (VIP and U5 - U14) will be published at the end of August. We do not schedule the Extra program - this is handled by the Extra program administrators.
- Our rainout page gives details of field conditions and closures.
Need to print your child's medical release form? Click here for instructions.
AYSO is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to AYSO, including to Region 76, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to AYSO to support our programs, including scholarships for players whose families need some financial help, visit our donations page. Our taxpayer identification number is 95-6205398. Note that registration fees and other payments for players are NOT tax-deductible.
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors? Contact Alex Grossman
Information from the Webmaster
Our site design was created by Camille Lee of Cornell University and our web developer is Sam Knowlton of inLeague. Email services and technology consulting are provided by AJ Willmer of AJDJ Systems.