Referee Self Scheduling
Create New User AccountSignup Instructions for Referees (PDF for Download)
1. To get a user name and password, visit our regions website at www.ayso76.org and click on the Registered Users link in the top right hand corner of the page. Or go directly to this link https://www.ayso76.net, Once you see the main login page, click on "Register as New User" and scroll down to get to the email entry field
2. Enter your email address and press "Check Email Address" to see if you are already in the system. For example, if you are a coach, you may already have an account. If you do not have an account, follow the steps on the website to create one.
3. Once you have your password and username, return to the main login screen at https://www.ayso76.net by following the link on the screen or by clicking on the Registered User link on the regions website. Login to the website by entering your email address and password. Your email address will always be your username.
4. Once logged in, click on the "Activate Referee Functions" link in the top navigation bar under the heading "REFEREES". (If you already see the Self-Schedule and Allocate Points links, you are already activated and you can skip to step 5)
5. On the Referee Volunteer Information page, check the box that says "I would like to volunteer as a referee for AYSO" and then press "Update Volunteer Info". This is CRITICAL as you will not appear in the referee mailing list and you will not have the ability to schedule referee assignments unless you are in the system as a referee volunteer.
You should now see the screen below with some optional information to enter. For example, if you are an upper division referee and want to sign up for U16 and U19 games, check that box. The rest of the information is purely descriptive and you can always come back to this screen at anytime to update the information by selecting "Referee Record" under the REFEREE tab once you have completed the referee activation process.
6. Press the "Update Volunteer Info" button one more time to complete the activation. At this point, the Activate Referee Functions link should be replaced with the following options, My Referee Record, Self-Schedule, Allocate Points, and Cup Signup (if they were not there already).
Your account is now active. You will not need to repeat these steps again. Simply follow the directions to sign up for games.