(December 13 11:45 pm): The game schedules for the 2015 Sportsmanship Cup have now been published. Referee schedules are being worked on. Check back in a couple of days.
Teams, please let our referee scheduling team know right away if
there are any changes in your referees. They can be reached at
You can view the schedules by field.
(December 16 9:30 am) The referee schedules are now posted.
2015 Cup Notes
- No one has a vested interest in the schedule. We reserve the right to make changes in the
interests of the tournament as a whole, and we may do so. Please check the schedules regularly in case
we have to make adjustments. Nevertheless, please do not ask us to make changes. If
you think you see a clear error (a team scheduled for more or less than four games,
a team playing without a long enough break - minimum of three hours between
start times), please send an email to
- In any division where there is an odd number of teams, each day there will be at least one team playing a first
game against another playing its second. In 2015, we have odd numbers of teams in GU10, BU10, BU12 and GU14.
- Nineteen out of 74 teams will be from Region 76. Don’t be surprised if you play two games against
Region 76 teams. This may be unavoidable. You won't play the same team twice.
- Game lengths are as follows: U14 - 60 minutes; U12 - 50 minutes; U10 - 50 minutes.
- By tradition at the Cup, you will most likely play at more than one venue, although we try to
maximize SLA teams playing on their home field.
- If you are playing at La Cienega Park, please park in the free public lot underneath the
tennis courts. The lot can only be entered from the north – that is traveling south on La
Cienega Boulevard from Wilshire or Gregory Way. If you come up La Cienega from the south,
don’t do a U-turn at Gregory. Instead, turn left on Olympic, then immediately right on Ledoux,
drive up to Gregory, and then turn right and right again.
- At Roxbury Park, the best place to park are at the meters on the alley on the west side
of the park, accessible either by a left turn from Spalding Drive south of Olympic or by driving
round the south side of the park in the alley just after a small parking lot that is usually full.