Using eAYSO for Volunteer Registration
1. Login to the AYSO National Registration website at www.eayso.org. It is important to use the same login you created in the past (if you are a returning volunteer). Otherwise, you will create a duplicate volunteer record and your information and certifications will not show up correctly. Use the "Forgot Login" or "Forgot Password" links to retrieve your credentials if you do not remember them. If you are a new volunteer, click the "I am new to AYSO and want to voluneer" button to create a new eAYSO account.
2. Once you login, you will see the following Welcome screen. If you are a new volunteer, select "Apply as a new adult volunteeer". If you are returning volunteer, select "Apply as a continuing adult volunteer". You may notice that the link for "Apply as a continuing adult volunteer" is not active. This means that you already started the registration process for the current year (or the system THINKS you have). In that case simply select "Update Volunteer Information". There is really no difference between the two options.
3. If you are a new volunteer, the website will ask you to enter your personal information. If you are returning, the information on the website will be filled with your existing information and you will be asked ot verify/update your personal information. At some point in the process, the system may ask you for your volunteer job as in the screenshot below. Select "Rgnl Volunteer". This field is just a label and has no bearing on the actual role you will be peforming in our region.
4. After you have have entered/verified your personal information, the following waiver form will be displayed. You may electronically sign this document. If you are a returning volunteer, this will eliminate the need to print the form and submit the hardcopy. If you are a new volunteer, you will still be required to print a copy and submit the form for verification.
5. Scroll down on the waiver form to the Signature section as shown below.. Click on the box that says "I agree to use an electronic signature" and simply type your name in the "Signature" box.
6. Once you complete the waiver form, you will be asked to review the information one last time and submit the form. After one more Region Informaiton screen, you will be presented with the following Print Applications screen. If you are a NEW VOLUNTEER, you must print a copy of the form and bring it to your training course. If you are a RETURNING VOLUNTEER, you do not need to print the form as long as you successfully complete the electronic signature process online.